Ci's Reviews > A Cottage by the Sea

A Cottage by the Sea by Ciji Ware

Dec 11, 10

bookshelves: favorites, 2010
Read from December 09 to 11, 2010

This book came to me while I was browsing through the book section in a thrift store. I read the back cover and I was pretty interested. One of the reviews said not to read until you want to be up all night. I laughed at it and said "yeah right" as I read the first few pages. I was sort of getting bored with the whole waiting at the court scene, but somehow I did not want to put it down. I stayed up that night, read maybe six or seven chapters, but had to stop (unfortunately) because I had school the next day. I was sick so stayed at home and then read some more. I loved it! The first time Blythe was alone with the chart, I knew something was going to happen and my heart was racing! I just loved it right away after that. I am so glad I discovered Ciji Ware. I love going and finding books others have enjoyed which I'm so glad my town has at least one new and used books shop. Now I have another author I can add to my list!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Cottage by the Sea.

12/09/2010 page 162
30.0% "I think I have another favorite author to add to my list! :)"