Diana Leigh's Reviews > Midnight Playground

Midnight Playground by Eliza Gayle

Jan 19, 11

Read from December 09, 2010 to January 17, 2011

Midnight Playground is a scorching hot read! Though this is a short erotic novel, the author did a great job creating a sensual and emotional story with interesting characters. We have the heroes, bruised from a bad past relationship and hesitant to take that same journey again. Then there's Eve, a woman who has been put upon by life, desperate to let go and hand control over to someone else.

The BDSM scenes were very sexy, mostly bondage with brief knife play and very little spanking. Their "scenes" take place in the photography studio and a playground (at night), which I thought was unique. One thing I wanted more details about: the bad relationship haunting Chase and Murphy. I often wonder how a long-term menage relationship would be possible, in particular two Doms sharing a sub, and it seems as though Chase, Murphy and Eve have the right chemistry to pull it off. If you're a fan of lighter BDSM romances that's heavy on the steamy scenes, I'd highly recommend Midnight Playground.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Playground.

01/15/2011
33.0% "I'm liking the story very much. Great characters."