Jess's Reviews > Fear

Fear by Michael  Grant

Apr 06, 12

Read from April 04 to 06, 2012

ok so originally I had a freak out review bc I had just finished Plaque & was pissed that I had to wait for 2 more books to see who lived or died. it was in all caps & was just an over excited fangirl just losing her mind. & also on how much I loved the cover.
Now its April 2, this book comes out tomorrow & I barely remember what happens in Lies & Plaque so I am reading the series again I finished Gone yesterday, & now starting Hunger. Not that any of you care.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fear.

04/04/2012
04/05/2012
30.0% "omg bang my head into a wall almost every 30 seconds...I LOVE it!" 2 comments
42.0% "O_o"
51.0% "holey crap! lana is such a bamf!" 3 comments
04/05/2012
68.0% "lmao. the awkward moment when u get proof that Edilio's gay & u can't stop giggling bc u never picked up on it in 4 1/2 books. love this kid even more now ;D" 2 comments
04/05/2012
90.0% "ok we need to kill this baby off. ok I just might be a HORRIBLE person for thinking that..."
04/05/2012
100.0% "O.M.G. this book. the entire time I was just like O_o oh shit that did not just happen. now impatiently waiting for Light..."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Yeah, but I'm stopping at 6. Then you can read BRZRK, my next series. Ah hah hah hah! I'm never letting you go!

Jess oh jezzz i'm going to be in like my 30's still reading your books for teenagers. but how about you write faster with the Gone series and then worry about BRZRK :)

message 3: by LeeAnn (new)

LeeAnn I agree with this. Been waiting for the next book seeminly FOREVER.

message 4: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Didn't he say back at book one that there would be six books? Anyway, I can't wait for the fifth and sixth ones now.

message 5: by LeeAnn (new)

LeeAnn Look three comments up. He said he's stopping at six, but then he's starting his next series.

message 6: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor Oh boy. He's not going to let us out of his clutches is he? Reminds me of Drake, but you know, not quite as evil...and lacking in a whip hand...

message 7: by Cheryl (new) - added it

Cheryl Hey Jess I am in my 30's and just found these books, They are great my daughter(15)and I are reading them togeather. Just hurry up with the last two books I have read the first two in four days and have a weekend coming up to finish the last two I can't wait a year for more I will go crazy.

Kyra I agree, write faster, I don't want to wait!

Jess Hey cheryl. Didnt mean for it to come across like that. It was about the time span that it will take him to finish this series and the next. It is an awesome series for any age

Elena im never gonna stop reading the gone series!! <3
its 2 amazing!!

Louisa Oh, wonder what BRZRK stands for? Thinking about other books should help with the wait :) I just read Plague, so I'm a bit calmer for waiting for books :) And I wonder if we could see what would be on the back cover, without words if need be, becuase I've noticed that the pictures are continued from the front cover to the spine to the back cover... :)

message 12: by Pamela (new) - added it

Pamela Reyna dude chillax theres like a hook ending to lies and is not over how do you expectet to end if the frigging barrier is still there

Michelle Twigg I also would like these books to come out faster, but since I began with the Animorphs series in the 90's and also have hundreds of books on my to-read list, I think I'll survive the wait. I think I'll be reading Michael and Katherine's books for the rest of their lives (or until they retire). :P

message 14: by Maud (new) - added it

Maud Crystal han ca va être trop long d'attendre!!!!! ici en France on en a que 3 pour l'instant, et un par an seulement! pour un livre dévoré en un jour!!!! ;-)

message 15: by Alix (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alix ive read the forth book its already out...

message 16: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Yeah Alix I know. I wrote this review back before the 4th 1 came out. Like almost 2 months before the 4th 1 came out.

message 17: by Alix (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alix Oh. Ok that makes soo much more sence. Sorry. :)

message 18: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Lol its ok :)

Shelby D. dislike

message 20: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella HOW DOES HE WRITE THESE SO QUICKLY?!!

message 21: by Eman (new)

Eman HUURRRYYYY

Tristan you idiots we all knew from the beggining that he was writing 6 he even came up with the titles when he wrote HUNGER, if you guys had bothered to look you would know

message 23: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Steel wrote: "you idiots we all knew from the beggining that he was writing 6 he even came up with the titles when he wrote HUNGER, if you guys had bothered to look you would know"

Actually no I didn't so don't call me an idiot...its not nice

Tristan Jess wrote: "Steel wrote: "you idiots we all knew from the beggining that he was writing 6 he even came up with the titles when he wrote HUNGER, if you guys had bothered to look you would know"

Actually no I d..."

then you shouldnt go freaking out on something you literally have no idea about, all you had to do was search "gone series" in google

message 25: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Steel wrote: "Jess wrote: "Steel wrote: "you idiots we all knew from the beggining that he was writing 6 he even came up with the titles when he wrote HUNGER, if you guys had bothered to look you would know"

Ac..."

In the moment I was freaking out & felt the need to express myself (which I have the rite to do btw). I wanted answers & obviously it worked bc mihceal respond himself (so suck it)

Tristan "so suck it" what are you eight? trying to throw in my face that the author responded, literally how old are you? i actually lost respect for him, if every author responded to an overly excited girl that has no better time than to "express" herself to strangers on the internet they would never have time to write.

message 27: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Steel wrote: ""so suck it" what are you eight? trying to throw in my face that the author responded, literally how old are you? i actually lost respect for him, if every author responded to an overly excited gir..."

W.O.W. if you're seriously losing respect for an amazing author bc he likes to respond to enthusiastic fans, then you my friend need some help. And I'm pretty sure 8 yr olds don't know wht "suck it means" & I do have the rite to be excited that one of my fav authors responded to me. So in the spirit of being an 8 yr old I stick my tongue out :p

Tristan Yes you do have the right to be excited so how about you read my comment a couple more times to understand what I am actually saying, or is that to hard for you? Again I get the sense that you are fairly young and really have no idea what you are saying. Also could you calm down a bit, no need to start sticking your tounge out. Again I am going to repeat myself and it was already said in one of the comments above. Since he wrote the first book in the GONE series he has said that he would write 6 books. He originally thought that the last two would be called Dark and Light but he later changed it. If you were a real fan you would get the facts about your so called favourtie athor before you waste more of his time responding to you. You can express yourself if you want just expect to look like an idiot who has no idea what she is talking about.

message 29: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess yeah if i was a true nerd i would have looked up & stalked micheal & found out all this info. but unlike you, i am not a true nerd. i'm allowed to have a fav author without needing to know every little thing about him. and if 17 is considered fairly young to you then i'm going to say you're a bitter, old fart. go get a life loser & stop being such an ass

Tristan True nerd eh? You think im stalking him? You are the one that is talking to him and why would tell me your age? Like actually what are you trying to prove, fuck off. I wanted to know and it took about 30 seconds were as you going on goodreads and posting a message to complete starngers when the info is easily available sure im a nerd for actually knowing how to answer my own questions were as you have to waste everybody's time including the author's.

message 31: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess 1st off i didn't know about goodreads when the books first came out. i was like in 9th grade and had better things to do. & i didn't actually have a convo w him asshole, he posted one comment and that was pretty much the end of it. it's not like i forced the guy to respond or for you to be such a jerk. i made statement & that was it. & giving u info? all u know is that my name is jess, and i'm 17. there's billions of people in the world, good luck finding me asshole

message 32: by Tristan (last edited Feb 22, 2012 06:02AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tristan why would i ever want to find a stuck up bitch like yourself who has actually no idea what she is saying. I said why would you tell me you are 17, i could could give shit. Nobody is asking you to do anyting. You took this so far, can you read this next part carfully. I am saying to you that in the future do not post studpid and annoying posts on the REVIEW section when first of all the book hasnt come out and it is not a review and second of all it wasnt even a comment oyu are just speaking aloud. Go get a fucking blog if you wanna talk and have somebody listen. Did you get it or do we have to keep doing this. Please stop wasting my and your time, so as a favour to you this is my last comment, please read it again if you are so stupid that you still dont understand. OK? Its done, just leave it and stop talking this too far.

message 33: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Again no one asked you to comment on my review and fyi I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. The only one who wasted you're time was you, you dumb shit. Thats the point of this website is to put your thoughts of the books you like, didn't like and want to read (hence the "to-read" option) & all I understand is that ur a "big" man picking a fight w a teenager over a book written for teenagers. Stop acting like ur the fucking man & yes go suck it, fuck off & get a life you old bitter fart :p

message 34: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess and now you're following my reviews? stalker!

Melanie Don't wanna fight but MG hurrying his writing may be a bad idea because he may rush it leading to bad things like weird plot twists and characters or whatever right??

message 36: by Jess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jess Lol I don't fight w everyone on here just jerks. You're probably rite im just a very impatient person

Kayla I think you mean Plague instead of Plaque