mark monday's Reviews > And Then There Were None

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie

131922
You Chose Your Own Adventure!

You are a man, you are a woman; you are judge, jury, and executioner. You are surrounded by murderers and assholes. Kill ‘em all! Then kill yourself. Your adventure is over.

If you would like to start your life anew, choose

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read And Then There Were None.

Comments (showing 1-23)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 23: by K.D. (new) - added it

K.D. Absolutely Funny!

David "You are surrounded by murderers and assholes..." LOL

Ashley What do you mean "Choose your adventure"???
Maby it just went over my head... lol

message 20: by mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

mark monday it is a part of my "Choose Your Own Adventure" series of Agatha Christie reviews. or so-called reviews.

this review is one of the two endings. if you click on the link in the review, it will take you right to the beginning.

Ashley Lol ok
I was like what?!?!?
Good stuff! What's on you reading list now might I ask?
I'm ordering 30 days of night omnibus well in the process lol.
Waiting for the compendium to be released JANUARY 7th, 2014!!!!
So excited!!!! Lol
Just got American Psycho (finishing up now) NOS4A2 (it's a hell of a book it's huge!! But I am up for the challenge!! Joe Hills got great writing skill like his father!!

message 18: by mark (last edited Oct 05, 2013 06:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

mark monday 30 Days of Night is great. good story, good art.

right now I've just started my annual Halloween series of books. I'm stoked because I love horror! the first book I'm reading is a classic: The Case of Charles Dexter Ward by H.P. Lovecraft.

I want to read 13 total. the other 12 I plan to read are:

The Fungal Stain and Other Dreams
Ravenna Gets
The Hope
The Tel Aviv Dossier
Let's Go Play At The Adams'
Soul Eater

message 17: by mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

mark monday and if you like JOe Hill, I sure hope you've been reading his series Locke & Key. it's amazing!

message 16: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin This is AWESOME.

Ashley mark wrote: "and if you like JOe Hill, I sure hope you've been reading his series Locke & Key. it's amazing!"

Saving up to buy the set!!! The 6th on is out !! Hard cover

Locke and Key, Vol. 6: Omega & Alpha

Ashley mark wrote: "30 Days of Night is great. good story, good art.

Great picks!!!!
Yeah I am buckling down and OBSESSING on surveys to get more books!!!
Hoping for the

sin city set
Sandman box set
Scott pilgrim VS the world set
And a few King books

(I have lost so many books moving, letting others "borrow" books, roomies and there friends taking them.... Krazzie!!)

Ashley mark wrote: "30 Days of Night is great. good story, good art.

GEMINI Rising looks like a great book!!!
Let me know what u think of it....

message 12: by mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

mark monday Erin wrote: "This is AWESOME."

glad you enjoyed it Erin!

message 11: by mark (new) - rated it 5 stars

mark monday Ashley wrote: "Saving up to buy the set!!! The 6th on is out !! Hard cover

Locke and Key, Vol. 6: O..."

didn't know it was out yet. now I know what I will be buying tomorrow!

Ashley mark wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Saving up to buy the set!!! The 6th on is out !! Hard cover

Locke and Key, Vol. 6: O..."

didn't know it was out yet. now I know what I will be buying tomorrow!"

Wait sorry I was misinformed
February 4th 2014 :(
I was excited to.....

mark monday ha! yeah, I literally just came back from the comic shop up the street, where I was told that.

Ashley Omgbi am so sorry!!!
I went to barn & nobles and they gave me a list of upcoming releases....
I feel terrible!! Sorry to waste your time.....

mark monday don't worry, the store is literally 4 blocks away and I was walking by it anyway. today was a beautiful day, perfect for strolling around and popping into places.

Ashley mark wrote: "don't worry, the store is literally 4 blocks away and I was walking by it anyway. today was a beautiful day, perfect for strolling around and popping into places."

Thank you!!
I apritiate ur understanding

message 5: by Arkady (new)

Arkady Aha!

Miriam mark wrote: "don't worry, the store is literally 4 blocks away and I was walking by it anyway. today was a beautiful day, perfect for strolling around and popping into places."

Sniff. I miss San Francisco so much when I read things like this.

mark monday Comix Experience! sometimes I fantasize about owning a place like that. or better yet, Borderlands. some kind of book place.

mark monday and hey, you should aim yourself away from Sacramento eventually. someday! although SF is awesome, it is also is far from the bee's knees these days. so expensive. and yuppie. but I still love it overall. I guess. at least I love the walking around part.

Miriam I definitely don't plan to spend the rest of my life here. I don't expect to be able to afford to move back to SF, though, unless the rents drop a lot. But I'd like to live someplace where the residential, shopping, and cultural aspects are mixed together the way they are in much of SF. I hate the drive-to-the-shopping-center model of recent developments.