Alana's Reviews > Fighting the Devil: A True Story of Consuming Passion, Deadly Poison, and Murder

Fighting the Devil by Jeannie Walker

Dec 10, 10

Read in December, 2010

I was amazed at this powerful and emotional book. It aroused all my emotions, joy, anger, love, hate, horror, fear. It is a tremendous book.Fighting the Devil
9 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fighting the Devil.

Quotes Alana Liked

Jeannie Walker
“You gotta help me get out of here! Cut me loose! Cut me loose!
Well, Jerry, I gotta go to work, but I'll come back this afternoon and if you're not better, then we'll see about ... I'll see what I can do.
It'll be too late, Gamble. I'll be dead by then. Cut me loose! You gotta help me. You just gotta help me!”
Jeannie Walker, Fighting the Devil: A True Story of Consuming Passion, Deadly Poison, and Murder

Jeannie Walker
“If I wasn't sure before, I'm sure now that she poisoned him to death. I'm also fairly sure she had help killing him, and by God, I'm going to prove it, if it's the last thing I ever do.”

Jeannie Walker
“You gotta help me get out of here! They're trying to kill me. I'm gonna die. I've got $35,000 missing. Those two women took it. They're trying to kill me. You gotta help me. Cut me loose! Cut me loose!”