Brenda's Reviews > Treachery in Death

Treachery in Death by J.D. Robb

Dec 08, 2010

Recommended for: In Death lovers, mystery & suspense lovers
Read from October 15 to 18, 2011 — I own a copy

Unbelievably brilliant! Another wonderful JD Robb epic!

Lieutenant Eve Dallas has suddenly found herself up against another Lieutenant within her command, Lieutenant Renee Oberman. Renee is the daughter of an NYPSD legend, Commander until Whitney took over upon his retirement. Renee is in charge of the illegals division of the Security department, and when Detective Peabody, Eve's partner, overhears a terribly damning conversation between Oberman and one of her top cops, she goes to Eve.

Together with a select few within the department, and including Roarke, Eve and Peabody begin the process of bringing her down. They need to find the evidence, the solid evidence, to put Oberman and her dirty cops into a cage before she kills anyone else who gets in her way!

I thoroughly enjoyed Treachery in Death, and would highly recommend it to anyone, especially those lovers of the In Death series.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Treachery in Death.

Heather Brenda, I just loved this one, especially the ending! Robb can't seem to get it wrong and she just gets better and better! Did you read New York to Dallas yet?

Brenda No Heather I haven't. I've got it, pre-ordered it and got it about a month ago. But I'm actually trying to read from the start, as I had been reading all over the place, so I'm reading the ones I haven't yet, in order >.< Treachery was for our Spring challenge, and I just wanted to read it...lol

I can't imagine I'll wait too much longer to read NY to Dallas though. Have you read it?

Heather Ahhhh, OK, but you are killing me!!! I can't wait to hear what you think about it!!! Yes, I read it and loved it! I also loved Treachery, especially the ending!