Serena Yates's Reviews > Alpha Born

Alpha Born by Stormy Glenn

Dec 16, 10

bookshelves: m-m
Read in December, 2010 — I own a copy

This is a great book! The idea of having not just two, but three alpha-type personalities was interesting on its own. The way Stormy Glenn executed it, though, was fascinating.

Going in, I didn't really know what to expect, but I was curious. Three macho guys would surely mean lots of posturing - and it does. But, interestingly, it wasn't so much about the testosterone (except in a few very funny encounters), it was much more about the way these three arranged themselves with each other. The way they came to terms with the fact that they were ready to submit in some exceptional cases - shocking themselves and the others with this revelation. Fairly typically for a Stormy Glenn there was lots of discussion of the mate bond, but it was 'muted', making it a less important element.

If you like reading about 'macho' guys, but hate some of the harsher side effects (like I sometimes do), you will like this book. If there is such a thing as a 'cuddly' macho, there's three of them here for you to enjoy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Born.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Arzu Great review!! Have it on my TBR shelf, but I guess I'll read this one within the soonest!