SATIN SUE 's Reviews > Some Girls Bite

Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

Mar 23, 15

Read from March 04 to 23, 2015

This is the first book in the Chicargoland Vamp series and I have to say for a first instalment it was really good. We start off by meeting Merit the lead female in the series. She has been attacked by a vampire and had to be changed to save her life. Being changed into vampire isn't what she wanted for her life but I give her due she makes the most of what's been handed to her.
Her start to vampire life is a bumpy one and things are made slightly harder by the attraction she has for her Vampire Boss, the man who made her. she hates the fact there is such a connection. between them because its so obvious that he is attracted to her to but hates the thought of it.

Ethan,master vampire who changed Merrit into what she is. see something in Merrit , an attraction he just cant seem to push down, he is slightly snobbing and doesn't like the fact that he is drawn to such an unlikely character. I love the sexual tension between the two and I love Merrit for keeping him on his toes and not giving him what he demands.

I love that Merrit Kept her spark even after the change, I like that she didn't turn into a snivelling mess after her attack. But I think that helped because she had such great friends to help her learn how to deal with things.

This book was wonderfully written, there isn't a character in it that I didn't love, The supporting characters are just as strong as the leading ones and I found my self unable to put the book down. It was fun, and action packed and when you start reading it you wont want to stop, My poor partner found himself having to help out more with the kids as I couldn't pull my self from Merrits new world.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Girls Bite.

03/04 marked as: currently-reading
03/23 marked as: read

SATIN SUE    the people in this book were really good....i loved them..my fav would be catcher....but as far as the book goes it was a bit of a let down.so much more could of been done with it.