Lora's Reviews > Ghost Town

4632071
Dec 24, 10

bookshelves: fluff-in-its-best-form
Read from December 20 to 23, 2010 — I own a copy

In this installment Claire must fix the machine that runs Morganville or suffer the consequences; which just so happen to be fatal to either her beloved friends or herself.
But after coming up with a solution that seems to work, Claire starts noticing strange changes in her friends and in the townspeople. At first she tries to brush it off, but then when her occasionally insane(ly hot and adorable) boss starts acting weird(er than normal), she decides it's time to shut the new machine down: and that's when things really get bad.

I absolutely love this series! Sorry, I just had to get that out.
Seriously, though, since book one this series has been action-packed, non-stop fun, and a whole lotta hotness (I of course am referring to Shane and Myrnin; not necessarily in that order *grin*).
Anyway, Claire's just as strong, brave, and devoted to her boyfriend, Shane, as ever; she continues to be one of my favorite heroines in the YA genre.
The ending of this one was shocking and somewhat unexpected.
Overall I'd say this was a spectacular installment to a series that just plain rocks; I will be eagerly awaiting the next installment, Bite Club, set to release in May, 2011.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Town.

12/19/2010 page 1
0.0% "I'm going to start on this as soon as I'm done with the memoir."
12/22/2010 page 167
50.0% "Been too busy wrapping presents to get much reading done. Hoping to finish this tonight."
show 1 hidden update…