♥ Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness's Reviews > Eternal Rider

Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Rider.

03/28/2011 page 30
78.0% 4 comments
show 1 hidden update…

Comments (showing 1-21)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

♥ Sarah ♥ How are you liking this so far? I can't wait to read this one!

♥ Sarah ♥ Awesome. So looking forward to it. :)

MelissaB Great review, glad to hear it's good!

Kristie Awesome review. I just loved the Lego illustration of The Four Horsemen.

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) Sammmmmmmm, I want this book!! Great review!

♥ Sarah ♥ Awesome review. I'm happy to hear it's good. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm also very happy to hear that we get to hear from the Demonica characters a bit too.

message 14: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen ♥ Sarah ♥ wrote: "Awesome review. I'm happy to hear it's good. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I'm also very happy to hear that we get to hear from the Demonica characters a bit too."

I am really excited about that part too!

Bark's Book Nonsense Now this is what I’m talkin’bout! What a ride! Lord of Deliverance is set in the same amazing world as Ms. Iones Demonica series

I haven't read the Demonica series yet. I know, I know .. . Should I read those first before reading this one?

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness It's not necessary but it would help u to understand the terminology, secondary characters and the demon world a little better.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Gosh I loved this!!!! I gotta read it!

~J~ Riverina Romantics Another fantabulous review sweets.

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Thanks everyone! This was honestly one of the best reads so far This year.

♥ Sarah ♥ Wow, that's saying something!

message 7: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Great Review Sam, I have this on my shelf and I do believe I will be reading it next :)

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) Great review Sam! I wasn't to bothered about reading this before but now...damn you I want it!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness You know how you go through long stages of reading good books then finally you pick one up and its like WOWZA!!! Yeah, this book was that all over!

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) Oh that's good! And I now finally have the book! What intrigues me most though is this upside down tree sex scene I keep hearing about!

♥ Sarah ♥ lol, that sounds interesting! :-P

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Suzanne aka The Wench ~Satin Seductress~ wrote: "Oh that's good! And I now finally have the book! What intrigues me most though is this upside down tree sex scene I keep hearing about!"

It was more funny than anything.

Suzanne the Mighty (Under the Covers Book blog) But def worth reading about!