Tanja's Reviews > Lords of Passion

Lords of Passion by Virginia Henley

Feb 22, 11

Read in February, 2011

The Lords of Passion, is an antholotgy featuring Virginia Henley, Kate Pearce and Maggie Robinson.

Virginia Henley is one of my favorite authors, and her story, Beauty and the Brute had some interesting twist and turns that kept the reading pace fast and and me interested.

Kate Pearce is a new to me author and her story, How to Seduce a wife is a lovely story about a husband and wife, trying to figure each other out. This story moves slower, but in a good way. The slower pace allows the reader to create a bond with the characters.

Maggie Robinson is also a new to me author and Not Quite a Coutesan was an unexpected favorite of mine. The characters were interesting and solidly written. The story even has an unexpected ending the made me smile.

The Lords of Passion includes three strong stories by three fantastic authors. The stories were fun, intersting and a little unexpected. This was an enjoyable collection of stories.

In the interest of fair disclosure, I have to say that I won this book in a contest.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lords of Passion.