Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)'s Reviews > Dream Warrior

bookshelves: i-own
Read in December, 2010

** spoiler alert **
*Contains detailed sex scenes*

I liked this Dream-Hunter book, although I didn’t love it.
The story was interesting enough and while I didn’t feel there was an outright plotline, what I read wasn’t overly boring.
Both Jericho and Delphine were nice enough main characters. While there was nothing overly interesting about them or anything that made them stand out, they were alright in regards to their place in the story.
I felt sorry for the life Jericho had lived and while I understood his bitterness, I was glad about the choice he made to save the baby.
Delphine was a sweetie and she believed in goodness above all. She believed in trust and in people and it was only her that broke through the barrier that Jericho had up around him.
The romance was basic at best, although I loved the fact that Delphine was the infant that Jericho had spared all those years before. He saved her life, only to fall in love with her centuries later. It’s a very romantic concept.
I loved seeing Ash and Tory again, although I continue to be saddened by how Nick has turned out. My heart still breaks for him over his mother’s loss and I want nothing more than for him to be happy and move on. I want the old Nick back. The carefree one who liked to cause trouble and make fun of the people around him.....that’s the one I miss and hope to see again. I’m very interested to see what it means that Madoc is related to him. Nick has another family member out there he never knew about. I wanna see what that means....

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dream Warrior.

12/26/2010 page 138