Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Crazy

Crazy by Eve Langlais

Jan 25, 11

bookshelves: books-to-buy, e-books-paranormal-erotic, novella-ebooks, favorites, keepers, vampire
Read in January, 2011

I loved Crazy. It’s a unique, sexy and fast pace vampire story. The only problem was Eve, why couldn’t this have been a novel? I am blown away now, if this would have been a novel I think I would have lost my socks LOL. I love both the hero and heroine and how they worked together. You’ll find danger, adventure, a hot sexy vampire (that wears a cape I might add) and one crazy woman that might not be so crazy after all. You’ll have to read to find out how this one lucky woman finds love and ends up with a HEA after living in a mental ward for so long.

Warning you may find some violence when Zane goes to take Ella’s maidenhood. LOL this was such a good idea! I was laughing and intrigued the whole time on how these two were going to figure this one out.

If you are a paranormal romance novella reader I strongly recommend this book!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy.

Quotes Laurie Liked

Eve Langlais
“Ella knew she should be horrified. Zane had killed someone for just touching her. But, and she might burn in hell for thinking this, she thought it was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for her. In a perverted way, she also found it romantic. She finally had someone who wanted to protect her. My very own vampire in dark armor.
Eve Langlais, Crazy

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bark's Book Nonsense I often feel the same way about these novellas. Gimme the whole story!