Megan's Reviews > Goodnight Tweetheart

Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros

Dec 24, 10

bookshelves: fiction, contemporary-romance, all-time-favorites, tear-jerker, chick-lit
Read from December 23 to 24, 2010

4 ½ stars. Wow! What a great story! Teresa Medeiros always produces the very best books, and this shorter book is no exception. I didn’t even know if I was going to “get it” because I have no idea about Twitter. I don’t tweet, so didn’t know anything about it, but not to worry, if you don’t either you won’t be lost in this book. This truly is “A Love Story in 140 Characters or Less.” Sort of a Sleepless in Seattle meets Twitter, except based in reality. Can Abigail Donovan (a struggling, but once famous writer) and Mark Baynard (a college English Lit Professor on sabbatical) find love via Twitter? They are going to try… but how much they tweet is actually true? I love this book and I hope you will too!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Goodnight Tweetheart.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Autumn  i loved this books to bits myself!!!! just amazingly touching and funny enough to keep u on the edge of tears and laughter!!

Megan Oh yes!!