Faye's Reviews > Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing

Apr 26, 11

bookshelves: nursing-related-books, books-i-own, read-in-2011
Recommended for: student nurses
Read from December 07, 2010 to March 25, 2011 — I own a copy

This was our reference book in my Psychiatric Nursing and I felt obliged to say that it help me a lot to attain a good grade in the said subject. I find the subject interesting (and maybe that's why I liked the book) because the approach in this area was very different from our previous exposures to the hospital.

Last semester was also my exposure to a mental hospital and this book was a very good companion to help any nursing student with. The cd-companion helped me too in reviewing for exams and quizzes. It is good to invest money on this kinds of books since I can still use it for the Boards and also even if I'm a registered nurse already.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kwesi 章英狮 Kudos for you, for reading a textbook! Haha.

Faye haha! well, i try to do so once in a while, although un isang major ko madalang tlaga ako magbuklat, nagrely lang ako sa hand-outs, haha. eh ikaw ba? baka nga DL ka pa? haha

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha, me? I never enjoy reading textbooks. Diyos ko, maybe this semester I'll try to.

Faye Hahaha! natawa naman ako, may Diyos ko pa. ano palang course mo? Ako man eh, since it'll be my last year na. :)

Kwesi 章英狮 Wow, god bless for you Faye. Haha, I'm taking Veterinary Medicine and I still have four years.

Faye nice, ilang years yun? may pre-med din ba un? teka, I thought mas matanda ako sayo?

Kwesi 章英狮 Well, you're a year older than me. Wala nang pre-med, over-all we have 6 years of intensive study. Haha.

Faye ah, kala ko may pre-med pa. intensive talaga? haha! ok pala, san ka nag-aaral?

Kwesi 章英狮 DLSAU. Haha.

message 10: by Faye (new) - rated it 4 stars

Faye hmm, no offense pero san ba un? di ko alam eh.

message 11: by Kwesi 章英狮 (new)

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha, sa Malabon City. I know, most of my friends online don't know my school.

message 12: by Faye (new) - rated it 4 stars

Faye ah, eh di kasi ako gaanong maalam sa lugar. (parang ang lalim ng tagalog ko ngayon? haha)

message 13: by Kwesi 章英狮 (new)

Kwesi 章英狮 Nosebleed nga ako. Haha.

message 14: by Faye (new) - rated it 4 stars

Faye haha! ako sinisipon sa tagalog ko. haha.

message 15: by Faye (new) - rated it 4 stars