Samantha Capps's Reviews > The Insider

The Insider by Reece Hirsch

Mar 15, 11

bookshelves: first-read, general
Read from February 17 to March 15, 2011 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** I am glad to see that Will decided that life in the "rat race" isn't always what it is cracked up to be. You don't read many books that goes from "riches to rags" and I liked the spin that Reece Hirsch created with that. This is just one of a few legal/who done it books I have read, but I have to say that Reece pulled me in from the very beginning and this is the first book that I haven't had to drag myself through since January.

Me personally I would have liked to read a little bit of romance the night that Will and Claire were in the hotel together (not necessarily sex but some kissing and such lol). I know that it would have changed some of the book, but you always have sexual tension when fighting for your life.

All in all this is a great book and it doesn't drag on and on but just enough details to make it like a movie in my head.

Reece I want to thank you so much for this book and you are definitely a writer that I will be looking for more books from!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Insider.

02/17/2011 "I has just started this book as it was sent to me a while back by Good Reads. I have really been out of reading since before Christmas but hopefully this book will change that for me!!!!"
02/22/2011 "Okay so I am into Chapter 4 and it is moving along nicely. I really like that Reece did not go into an overwhelming detail of each thing that has happened thus far in order to get me hooked in the first couple of chapters. I also read a review stating that there isn't a lot of legal terminology in the book so that makes me want to continue reading, I was worried about that!!!!!"
03/14/2011
70.0% "This has been a really good read so far and Reece Hirsch definitely needs to write more books."
show 2 hidden updates…