Sarah Jio's Reviews > The Violets of March

The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

Dec 05, 10

(Review from the author)

I wrote this book, so I'm allowed to love it like my firstborn, right? :) Thank you, everyone, for reading and sharing your comments.
83 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Violets of March.

Andrea Weaver I happen to adore your first born! Well done!

Lori It was wonderful! Today I read The Bungalow and I think I liked it even better than The Violets of March.

message 3: by Jb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jb Cavanaugh This was fabulous. Love all you books but this one really got to me

Michele I just read yesterday and today. I could not out it down. I loved it!!! Thank you. Wrote more!!!

Paula Absolutely loved this book! Thank you!

Natàilia I was reading in digital format, but lost the link. Good thing I bought online at a Spanish edition. Here books are expensive, but taking advantage of a discount on the internet that made me out much cheaper. At the end of the month I will arrive in the mail :)

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Who was Bee the sister of?

Erica Coghill I'm not a big reader. I've struggled to push through the few books I've read. A relative, who reads often, told me, "You just haven't found books you like enough." Well, you just did it for me with this one! What a beautiful, mysterious and satisfying story to read! I enjoyed every sentence. For the first time, I can truly say, "I couldn't put it down!"

Beth Stromberg Nice, quick read. Finished in one day. I often enjoy, what I call, an in between book. It's the book you read, and enjoy, without having to think too much between the heavier ones. I did enjoy this one.

Barbara Smith almost finished and loving it.

Jamie Gender Loved this book so much! Just happened to pick it up on way to Seattle yesterday and just finished it in my hotel. Here for work and now I want to take the ferry to Bainbridge island so bad. Already checked the ferry schedule. Can't thank you enough for writing this- it made the flight from Austin so much quicker and had the most relaxing night tonight! I'm in withdrawal now- sad I finished it! Can't wait to read your other novels. :)

Jamie Gender Just bought the Bungalow and settling down to read now with a glass of wine and chocolate on a nice rainy Seattle night. :)

Angell Goodnight June was the first book I read by you. I loved it so much I'm now working through all your books. I'm writing this through tears because I just finished The Violets in March. Outstanding! You write in such a way it gets right in your heart!!! Thank you!