Sarah Jio's Reviews > The Violets of March

The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

Dec 05, 10

(Review from the author)

I wrote this book, so I'm allowed to love it like my firstborn, right? :) Thank you, everyone, for reading and sharing your comments.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Violets of March.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Andrea Weaver I happen to adore your first born! Well done!

Lori It was wonderful! Today I read The Bungalow and I think I liked it even better than The Violets of March.

message 3: by Jb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jb Cavanaugh This was fabulous. Love all you books but this one really got to me

Michele I just read yesterday and today. I could not out it down. I loved it!!! Thank you. Wrote more!!!

Paula Absolutely loved this book! Thank you!

Natàilia I was reading in digital format, but lost the link. Good thing I bought online at a Spanish edition. Here books are expensive, but taking advantage of a discount on the internet that made me out much cheaper. At the end of the month I will arrive in the mail :)

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Who was Bee the sister of?

Erica Coghill I'm not a big reader. I've struggled to push through the few books I've read. A relative, who reads often, told me, "You just haven't found books you like enough." Well, you just did it for me with this one! What a beautiful, mysterious and satisfying story to read! I enjoyed every sentence. For the first time, I can truly say, "I couldn't put it down!"

Beth Stromberg Nice, quick read. Finished in one day. I often enjoy, what I call, an in between book. It's the book you read, and enjoy, without having to think too much between the heavier ones. I did enjoy this one.

Barbara Smith almost finished and loving it.

message 11: by Dale (new) - rated it 1 star

Dale I read this book out to people at work and we had a good laugh about it. Thanks.