Stacy {Texas Reader}'s Reviews > Blood Hunt

Blood Hunt by Shannon K. Butcher

Aug 11, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-scifi
Read from August 09 to 11, 2011

I really love this series, it spins a whole new version of vampires and demons. So far we have learned alot about the Theronai and their destined mates, with new additions to the series with each new book. The Sanguinar's have been mostly in the background up until now, coming in to aide the Warriors when injured. They have secretly been working on "Project Lullaby", which will increase the population of "blooded" people, who will eventually feed the starving Sanguinar. Sounds wrong when you say it, but once you read the series and understand what's really going on, it all makes sense. Hope has landed in a whole lot of mess, and even though it is forbidden for a Sanguinar to become attached to someone who is destined for another. Logan can't let Hope go. Their story is charming, Hope definitely goes after what she wants. And she adds a whole new surprise to this series, her background, powers, and history are a new dynamic. I can't wait to see how this develops. We also get a glimpse at our previous characters to see how everyone is doing. Some are great, others are struggling. It is a fast paced series, multi layered, and moves really quickly from one scene to another where the action rarely stops. Start at the beginning with this series so you will know all the players and the path this series is going. You won't be disappointed.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Hunt.