Erin's Reviews > Stray

Stray by Rachel Vincent

Aug 02, 14

Rachel Vincent - for me at least - has become one of those rare authors who can bring out book after book and leave a reader NEVER disappointed! I absolutely love the SHIFTER series and the world Rachel Vincent has created! I also loved the unique story and its characters: Faythe...Marc...Jace...the list goes on!

I mean, the reason why I love this series so much...is because I LOVE Faythe as the main heroine! Yes, she maybe stubborn, hard to deal with, and can be a little rude and infuriating during those rare moments of hers, but her flaws only prove how human she is (so to speak)! She seemed real to me, believeable, and also loveable. What I love most about Faythe is her extreme loyalty, her kickass nature, and her urge to fight for what she believes in, and to protect those she loves dearest...which makes you completely forget about all her flaws in the first place! And as the series progresses, she matures with each page and chapter...so with her and the yummy, Marc, by her side...this book is just filled with complete epic awesomenesss!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stray.