Jen's Reviews > The Frenzy

Dec 31, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: young-adult
Read from December 30 to 31, 2010

** spoiler alert ** This was not my favorite book - I don't like writing bad reviews - so I'll try to keep it positive, but it was just a little too much for me.

Not sure what exactly it was that I didn't like - maybe because she only Changed a couple of times instead of fighting it out with her wolf self ... maybe Sasha and the boys - I was kind of hoping she'd end up with them .. She needed a Pack earier in the book - and Victor really seemed to care - Poor guy :(

Maybe because Pace Died :( That was sad - They should have dug a little deeper to find Michael instead of just putting 2 and 2 together and volia -

and a weird hairy body didn't help set her off - took her long enough to figure out who her father was. I guessed it as soon as they introduced him with bright red hair and green eyes ... Her mom was a bitch :)

I don't know - it was an ok book - the story was cute - it just wasn't my type of book I guess :)

Didn't mean to put in spoilers - I just couldn't explain without telling some details :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Frenzy.

12/30/2010 page 70
27.0% "Not very catchy - I'm tempted to put it down - Hopefully it'll get better tomorrow :)"