Cassi aka Snow White Haggard's Reviews > Mastiff

Mastiff by Tamora Pierce

Dec 08, 11

bookshelves: audio-books, fantasy, read-in-2011
Read from November 13 to December 08, 2011

It's the end of the Beka Cooper trilogy. I am saddened because they introduced a character in this one that I ABSOLUTELY ADORE. For reals.

Real review to come soon. This one started a little slow but by the end I was happy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mastiff.

11/13/2011
7.0% "Seriously I don't think I remember the last book well enough at all. Might need to find it summarize somewhere. Narration is good enough so far, nothing to write home about. The scenario they are setting up seems to be very interesting though."
11/23/2011
25.0% "I really REALLY don't remember the previous books very well. Also, she seems so much proper than I'd made her in my head. Could just be the narration or I could be doing a mushing of all the Tamora Pierce heroines."
11/29/2011
37.0% "I think in audiobook I notice the fact that sometimes it over explains things that wouldn't even register in print. I don't particularly care if the horses are 50 yards behind your or 100 yards. Just saying. Master Farmer is my favorite BTW."
11/30/2011
42.0% "Okay I may want this book to move a wee bit faster & I keep trying to talk Beka into kissy face with Master Farmer. Really hope this happens soon."
12/03/2011
56.0% "Kissy time please? Tamora Pierce I always love the little romances in your books. Can one start already? Because I'm totes shipping 2 characters right now."
12/06/2011
75.0% "Guys I keep screaming PLEASE KISSY TIME!!!! at this audiobook. Finally there was a KISS but TAMORA PIERCE GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think I'm in needs of some cuddles because I keep wanting read books with predictable kissy time & cuddles - Tamora Pierce & the Hunger Games reread)"
12/08/2011
81.0% "I'm waaaaaay to invested in Farmer right now. Seriously unless he turns traitor I might have a new favorite Tamora Pierce boy. That feels almost blasphemous to admit."