Austin's Reviews > Brother Odd

Brother Odd by Dean Koontz

Dec 03, 10

Read in November, 2010

This was a great book; I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I especially loved the character Odd Thomas; I loved his sense of humor and his bravery. He is the friend everyone looks for. And on top of that, he can see ghosts and spirits. And he uses this ability to solve supernatural mysteries to try and make the world right. The author, Dean Koontz, does a phenomenal job of describing Odd Thomas to the point where you feel like you are him. Through all of his amazing talents you really feel like you are looking through his eyes. And this may sound odd, but I was so into the book that whenever Odd Thomas would crack a joke through his dry humor, I would actually begin to laugh. It felt weird because I felt like he was talking to my face because of how descriptive Dean Koontz is. I will never forget this book and I will always remember the way Odd Thomas would solve his cases. He is a great character to idolize, it’s always great to have such a brave hero, and they will never fail when life is on the line. I strongly recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brother Odd.