Remi Immler's Reviews > Shiver

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

U 50x66
Dec 03, 10

Read in December, 2010

The lastest news story is about a 17 year old boy, Jack Culpeper, who has been attacked by a pack of wolves. The same pack of wolves who had torn a 9 year old girl named Grace from her tire swing while she was playing with her dog. Jack Culpeper has still yet to be found, but the police have been looking into this brutel and bloddy battle that the wolves have won.
Grace doesn't believe that the wolves could have done this, because the reason she is still able to tell her story, is because a wolf, her wolf, saved her when she was being attacked. Now, everytime winter comes along, she looks out to see her savior. Her wolf.
Her wolf has a twist to his life. During his life, of course he is a wolf during winter, because Grace watches him carefully examining his movements. But during the summer in Minnesota, Sam comes to life. As a human. He works in a book store with all of his pack. You have to read the book to uncover the secrets of the wolves. You have to read the book to uncover the secrets that make you shiver.
I wouldn't recommend people to read this book because in my opinion, it's just a bad Twilight book. It was kind of boring because it develops very slowly. So in my opinion, don't read the book.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shiver.