Steph's Reviews > Demon Song

2142019
May 04, 11

bookshelves: author-웃, series-ongoing, year-read-2011, sos-games-bsb-r2
Read from May 02 to 05, 2011

Demon Song , the 3rd book in Cat Adams' Blood Singer series, finds Celia still coping with her fight to not go full vamp, while also dealing with the demon that just won't leave her alone and her recently discovered heritage. Troubles a brewin' and she finds herself smack in the middle of it.

The action in this series is non-stop. Trouble follows Celia around, but the girl carries some major weapons, many hopped on magic and always gets the job done. This addition to the series has a bit more romance than the previous books, although not like you'd expect. As with everything in this series, it's fresh, unique ~ just like Celia herself. For the first time, she finds herself in the midst of a hottie triangle. (view spoiler) Neither mage seems anywhere near close to backing down and each one of the men evoke different emotions for Celia. Unlike most triangles, this one proves to be interesting. I look forward to seeing how it plays out in future editions.

This is definitely one of my favorite urban fantasy series to date. I continue to be impressed with each book, each better than one before it. I am anxious to read The Isis Collar in March 2012.

This series is hard to review without spoilers, but I believe I blocked the only one I've included in my review. Please note that each book's blurb tends to provide spoilers for the previous books in this series. So, it's best to read only the blurb for the next book in your TBR list.

Series Reading Order:
Blood Song (Blood Singer, #1) by Cat Adams Siren Song (Blood Singer, #2) by Cat Adams Demon Song (Blood Singer, #3) by Cat Adams
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon Song.

05/01/2011
05/04/2011
78.0% "Creede gently ruffled my hair with a wink and said, “You’re like skydiving with only a backup chute, Celia. Once you survive, the rush makes you want to go back and try again.” :) This series is such a fun read. So much going on. Ya never know what's going to happen next."
05/04/2011
100.0% "Another great edition to a series that just keeps getting better! Full review to follow."
show 2 hidden updates…