Muumuu House's Reviews > Selected Unpublished Blog Posts of a Mexican Panda Express Employee

Selected Unpublished Blog Posts of a Mexican Panda Express Em... by Megan Boyle

Nov 02, 2013

bookshelves: muumuu-house

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Selected Unpublished Blog Posts of a Mexican Panda Express Employee.

Quotes Muumuu Liked

Megan Boyle
“i could never be a sports writer, unless my assignment was to write 'sports sports sports sports sports' for three pages”
Megan Boyle, Selected Unpublished Blog Posts of a Mexican Panda Express Employee

Megan Boyle
“i wish cats could float around your head”
tags: cats

Megan Boyle
“people like to see will smith reacting to aliens”

Megan Boyle
“i want to interrupt a game of magic the gathering by busting through a wall on a motorcycle”

Megan Boyle
“being sick feels like you're wearing someone else's glasses”

Megan Boyle
“i want to pull very long, multi-colored strings out of my brain and place them next to a bowl of doritos at a party”
tags: brain

Megan Boyle
“shrimp and green peppers are shriveling in my refrigerator”
tags: food

Megan Boyle
“tom clancy probably wears a baseball hat when he has sex”

Megan Boyle
“argued for an hour on the telephone. now looking at pictures of carbs”
tags: carbs

Megan Boyle
“i want to fall backwards into a pit of bioluminescent pokémon”

Megan Boyle
“For about four years, I’ve been telling people I hate sour cream. One time I sent back nachos because they had sour cream on them. I started saying this because a friend I admire hates sour cream. I told him I hated it too so we could have a funny thing in common.”
tags: lies

Megan Boyle
“If someone asks me where I bought something I’m wearing, I will usually say I don’t remember.”

Megan Boyle
“most psychologists/philosophers we've learned about have experienced severe depressions, attempted suicide, were considered 'freaks' or 'insane' by their peers, locked themselves in their rooms, felt socially isolated, were either celibate or extremely promiscuous, and rarely found 'love”

Megan Boyle
“my cat is always looking at me like i am forgetting something crucial and he depends on it”
tags: cats

Megan Boyle
“i am still unsure of what 'life to the fullest' for me would be, mostly i just try to be well-liked in social situations and not die”