Judi's Reviews > No Rest for the Wicked

No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole

Jul 04, 12

bookshelves: 2012, july, paranormal, series, humour, vampires, 4-to-5-stars
Read from June 30 to July 02, 2012

Well it wasn’t as sarcastic or as LOL funny as Lothaire (but I really didn’t expect it to be - that one’s going to be hard to top for me) but No Rest for the Wicked was still wicked good.

I love this series and I’m glad I’ve still got the backlist to read. It’s fun to see and meet characters whose stories I’ve already read (Carrow and Regin).

I think Cole excels at creating characters who are immortal enemies and yet somehow end of mates. Being a big fan of The Amazing Race I appreciated the similarities the HIE represented to the TV show. Nothing like immortals on a no holds bar scavenger hunt. Looks like Mariketa the Awaited and Bowen’s story is up next...and I’ll be starting it soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No Rest for the Wicked.

06/30/2012 page 140
39.0% "After reading the awesome Lothaire last week I needed another Kresley Cole fix. Time to hit one of her earlier books from the series off my TBR"
07/02/2012 page 208
58.0% "She bit her bottom lip. Call her Betty Fucking Crocker, because the cake was going to be worth the bake."