Holly's Reviews > Rock Hard

Oct 08, 12

bookshelves: all-time-favorites, loved-loved-loved-it, books-i-own
Read from March 26 to 27, 2011

ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' FABULOUS!!!!

I fell in love with this amazingly fun and sexy group of men known as the rock band SINNERS almost instantly when reading
Backstage Pass and I can honestly say their stories just get better and better!!! OK, I know we were all supposed to believe that Sed was a complete and total A-hole, but I never believed it! I knew there was pain, and a woman, behind his jerk off act, and boy was I right!!

Sed and Jessica may have had a rough go of it in the beginning put their love and passion EXPLODES off the pages! But IMO, the rest of the band plays as much a part in this story as the main characters. The interaction between the band members is amazing, emotional and sometimes makes me laugh right out loud! Each one of the band members is so uniquely interesting that I cannot wait for each individual story! I thought Trey would be my favorite story to get to but after learning a little more about each of them in this book, I am kind of excited to get Jace's story too!!

An incredibly hot and sexy rock band, smokin' hot sex that makes you squirm in your seat and a HEA - What more could you ask for??

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Hard.

03/26/2011 page 71
16.0% "These two are breaking my heart!! Communicate people!!! Uuughh!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Holly SO EXCITED!! I CAN'T WAIT!! Smiley

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Lol! Ditto Holly!! Do you think if we threw Sed our bras he can get us a free copy?!?! Pfft... Ahahahahaha.....

Holly Well....maybe - I definitely know what we have to do to get backstage passes!!! Evil Grin BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R OMG!! ROTFLMAO! That might work but to go through all that trouble, it's gotta be a signed copy! Lol! Poor Sed, our husbands will chase him down with a shotgun.... Ahahahahaha......

Holly LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I agree completely!! hahahaha

Marisol So jealous that you have this! I gotta wait until 4/1 for the kindle version.

Holly It is worth the wait, I didn't want to put it down last night, I finally had to when my eyes wouldn't stay open!! I think you'll love it!

message 8: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Holly-Did you finish? I couldn't put it down either but finally had to. I'm at Ch29 and going to finish today.

Holly I only have about 25 pages left and I had to stop and move the laundry around, in truth, I think I'm stalling cause I don't want it to be over!! I AM LOVING IT!

message 10: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy I am too!!!

Diana~ I finished it yesterday and wow... hotness factor went way over the limit. I really loved it and Sed is such a heartbreaker.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' FABULOUS!!!! "

Yeah, but did you like it? LOLOL

message 13: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy It sucked Dhes!!! But oh in such a good way!!! ;)

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Amy wrote: "It sucked Dhes!!! But oh in such a good way!!! ;)"

I want it!!!!!!!!!!

Holly OMG Dhes, it was great! If you liked the first one, you'll love this one!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "OMG Dhes, it was great! If you liked the first one, you'll love this one!!"

I haven't read #1 yet. I'm waiting until after I read...

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9)

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... OMG!!!!!!! I'm getting some freaking awesome teasers!!!!!!!

Holly for which, LU?

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "for which, LU?"

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be able to talk about it.

Holly You don't have a copy yet, do ya? I am going up to B&N tomorrow, think I'll take an early lunch to go get it!! I can't even start a book, I want to be ready tomorrow!! LMAOOO!

message 21: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy I can't wait until mine downloads in the a.m!!! I'm stoked for some V action!!!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Amy wrote: "I can't wait until mine downloads in the a.m!!! I'm stoked for some V action!!!!"

I'm hearing he's got as much page time as Payne and Manny do!!!!!!!

Holly I was gonna get it in ebook, but I let my friend Kathy read them after me and NOBODY gets my Nook!! hahaha

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "You don't have a copy yet, do ya? I am going up to B&N tomorrow, think I'll take an early lunch to go get it!! I can't even start a book, I want to be ready tomorrow!! LMAOOO!"

Nope, I wish I had a copy. Nothing personal, but I wouldn't be sitting here on Goodreads, if I did, that's for damn sure!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "I was gonna get it in ebook, but I let my friend Kathy read them after me and NOBODY gets my Nook!! hahaha"

Oh, I'm getting it in Kindle for me, hardcover for my son, hubby and daughter, and then I'll get the paperback when it comes out so all my books will match. LOL!!!!!!!

message 26: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy LMAO-Me too. I don't skimp on Ward. I got ebook and autographed hardcover. I'm set!

Holly LMAOOOOOOOO!! I do that too, I get them in PB when they come out so they all match!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Amy wrote: "LMAO-Me too. I don't skimp on Ward. I got ebook and autographed hardcover. I'm set!"

I skipped the VS this time. But I'm wishing I hadn't now. Wow.... this is going to be one wild ride.

Holly BAHAAAAAAAAA!! I hear ya! I was like that reading Rock Hard, I wanted to post quotes but I didn't want to stop reading!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "LMAOOOOOOOO!! I do that too, I get them in PB when they come out so they all match!!"

Isn't that hysterical? We bitch and moan about the cost of a $4 ebook then drop almost $40 so we can have 3 different versions of the same book. LOL

Holly I know, right!! I do at least donate my hard cover to the library after I read it so I feel like I'm doing some good!! hahaha

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I am changing my GR name to Dee Suxsed! ROFL! Love the review!

I can not wait for Lover Unleashed, I have heard a lot of V action will be found too. YAY!

Holly OMG Dee - That is hysterical!!! You have to!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "I know, right!! I do at least donate my hard cover to the library after I read it so I feel like I'm doing some good!! hahaha"

I got 2 copies of Lover Avenged, 1 signed, and 1 unsigned so I could read it not mess up my signed copy! I keep meaning to donate the unsigned one, but .... what if I want to do a re-read?? And yes, I did buy the paperback, but ... but...

message 35: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy LMAOOOOOO, that's classic Dee!

message 36: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy LMAO Dhes, I was the same way with Lover Mine. One signed HC and not to touch, one unsigned, and ebook and audio!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... What's the Suxsed reference? OOooh.... nevermind! LOL

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Amy wrote: "LMAO Dhes, I was the same way with Lover Mine. One signed HC and not to touch, one unsigned, and ebook and audio!"

AND THE AUDIO!!!!!!!!!??????? Man, I was looking at the Lover Unbound audio for Kinle... $43!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R You're right about the squirming Holly,it was the kind where you gotta lift yourself off the chair for a bit to get some release. LOL! I LOVED THIS BOOK!

Holly OMG!! I told you!! These feckin' band members are to die for!!! Check these out - They were on Olivia's website - They are FANTASTICALLY DELICIOUS!!!

[image error]

[image error]

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R Holly wrote: "OMG!! I told you!! These feckin' band members are to die for!!! Check these out - They were on Olivia's website - They are FANTASTICALLY DELICIOUS!!!

"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm swooning over that second pic! Hot! OMG! LOL!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R I'm so addicted,I wanna read it again! LOL!

Holly I know, I was so excited to get mine early and it didn't even take me 24 hours to read it and I was so bummed when it was all over :( - Olivia needs to get writing! PRONTO!

message 44: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Cunning A fan made those graphics. Aren't they awesome? Did you notice the music notes on Myrna's back? At first I thought it was... Well, you all can probably guess.

Holly I love them, they are incredible- I hope you don't mind me sharing them here!

BAHAAAAAAAAA @the music notes, I didn't even notice them but now that you mention it, I love meeting someone with a mind as dirty as mine!!

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Holly wrote: "I love meeting someone with a mind as dirty as mine!!"

And if we're pure and innocent like I was, you love corrupting them!

Holly You know I love bringing people over to the dark side, we have so much more fun here!! HAHAHAHA

Megan Hey there, I started this book but I am not super fond of revenge themed books. So I'm worried how long it will take Jessica to soften a little with Sed. Does it take forever and will I be really mad at her? Or do they work out some of their stuff before the end? Any help would be awesome. :)

Holly Hey Megan, although this was my least favorite of the series, you can see I still kinda loved it! It doesn't take long for them to get it together, it's kind of a bumpy road but they get there and it's all good. I hope this helps :)