Jimmy's Reviews > Of Love and Evil

3197522
Feb 03, 11

bookshelves: signed-by-author, supernatural
Read from December 11 to 13, 2010 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I’m a fan of Anne Rice books. For me her style of writing, and the way she tells a story are irresistible. I find myself completely enraptured in her novels. Like most of her fans, I do miss the novels of the Mayfair witches and the Vampire Lestat that she is so famous for. In my opinion, she will continue to be a talented and skilled author, and as long as she keeps writing I’m thrilled to keep reading her wonderful novels.
From reading the book jacket cover, I’m excited to find that Anne Rice will be taking me back to Rome. For Toby O’Dare he will find himself torn between the future he could have with his son and the woman he once loved, and the future of being one of the Children of the Angels. Malchiah’s charge and the occasional help from Toby’s guardian angel, Toby travels through Angel Time. He will not only need to solve a mystery in order to answer the desperate prayers of a Jewish man, but he will face evil and a part of himself that could have been.
As always Anne Rice does a fantastic job, keeping me up all night until I finish it. She concludes the second book of her series with a perfect cliffhanger that has me wanting more, and wanting it now. You will too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Of Love and Evil.