Ed's Reviews > The No Spin Zone: Confrontations with the Powerful and Famous in America

The No Spin Zone by Bill O'Reilly

Jan 23, 2008

Read in January, 2008

Bill O'Reilly is the champion of No Spin. Most people think he is a far right conservative, but he is a true Independent, crossing from right to left on many issues. For instance he is for de-criminalizing Marijuana, and against the death penalty.

Bill goes into depth on many of our well though of leaders that you probably think are above-board, honest, and caring, but in fact are using their immense power for their own ill gotten gains.

Bill reads this unabridged audio book, and is a great reader too. I recommend this book to anyone with an open mind and ready to learn.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The No Spin Zone.

04/30 marked as: read

message 1: by Stephen (last edited Jan 31, 2008 08:21PM) (new)

Stephen He isn't "No Spin," because he puts his own spin on everything. He should at least acknowledge that, instead of pretending he is unbiased.

message 2: by Carlie (new)

Carlie I agree with the "no spin", very hypocritical. But there is one thing for sure everyone can agree on about Bill O'Reilly, he is making huge financial gains from being devotionally loved and intensely despised.