Ashley Anderson's Reviews > Born of Ice

Born of Ice by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Nov 30, 10

Read in November, 2010

This one was by far the most confusing. It was also the shortest. Dev kept bringing up things about characters that we saw before, and knew that they were important in his life, like his uncle. It is unsure to me what happened to him. There was some guy that was apparently a lord or something that had the same name, and I know that this is him, but there was so much mystery and "oh, no. We don't talk about what happened to him," around this character that it really needed to be explained. I really felt that the story progressed too quickly. The problems were too easily solved and I felt that she just really wanted the story to be over, so she wrapped it up as quickly as possible, just to be done. There were some issues that needed to be worked out, but overall it was a satisfying end to this story. I would have liked more or these characters in different piece and I don't know if there are more of them, but I hope so. Good setting, good characters, good voice. Might need to check out the consistency and flow in a few places though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Born of Ice.