Readingtween's Reviews > Demons of the Ocean

Demons of the Ocean by Justin Somper

Nov 30, 10

Reagan:

If you like pirates and vampires, you're in! There were so many things that I liked about this book. I love books about pirates, and my friend recommended this book to me, and I'm so glad I read it. My favorite character was either Grace or the Vampirate Captain. Grace was so demanding, she was so curious and would risk her own neck to find out the secrets of the Vampirate ship. I liked the Captain because he was AWESOME! He was so calm at frightening times, but could still command his crew. I can't wait to read the next book!

Bransen:

This was one of my favorites! It is my third favorite book. I really liked how there were Vampirates in it because I've never heard of Vampirates before. I thought that it was cool that Connor wouldn't give up believing that his sister was alive, even after no one else believed him. My favorite character was either Lorkin or the Vampirate Captain. Lorkin wanted to protect Grace from the evil vampire, and he did whatever he could to save her. I liked the Captain because even though he was a vampire, he seemed nice. I would recommend this book to boys and girls! If you like battles, vampires, or pirates you'll love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons of the Ocean.