Bethany Huang (Midnight Mermaids)'s Reviews > The Four Dorothys

The Four Dorothys by Paul Ruditis

Nov 30, 10

Recommended for: Teenagers
Read from November 28 to 29, 2010, read count: 2

The Four Dorothys is set inside Orion Academy-an exclusive school for actors, dancers, singers and models. The Spring performance that Orion Academy hosts has a huge reputation-that they have to protect. Except...this time, it won't be as easy. Bryan Stark, #2 scarecrow and best friend of #2 Dorothy, has to find out the truth about who's attacking the former Dorothys. Who planted the shrimp taco that Suzie was allergic too? Who tripped Wren? And who comitted all of the crimes that made all of the Dorothys drop out?
The beginning is confusing-at first. It starts out in the audotorium for the Dorothys costume fitting. As it goes on, the plot thickens and starts to get more thrilling and exciting. This book fits best for the age group of 13-16, as listed above. I do not recommend this book for anyone younger than that. (I guess it's sort of odd for me to be saying that when I am 11 myself. :))But anyway, if you love reading about the life of movie stars and etcetera, etcetera, than this book is definitely for you.