Mindy/fangedmom's Reviews > The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf

The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf by Sean H. Robertson

Dec 21, 2010

bookshelves: goodreads-first-read-program, author-sent-autographed
Read in December, 2010

I just found out I won this book in the Goodreads First Read Program! So excited to read it. You can never go wrong with Vampira and Wolves, right? BONUS: signed by the author! Happy Monday to me! Thank you!!!

I finished this book last night. It was a great read. I was very interested in the book by the time I was done with it. I am def very curious to see what happens to the characters where they were left at the end. Although very short (like a novella) it had lots of good descriptions & plot. I would love to see this story continue. I was able to visualize the characters & the surroundings very well.

Thank you for this book. I really enjoyed it!!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Horror of Gaad Grey, The Evil Alpha Werewolf.

message 1: by Sean (new)

Sean Robertson Thank you!

message 2: by Sean (new)

Sean Robertson I appreciate you adding my 1st self-published book The Cries Of Vampira to your read-list. To help us reach more new readers & Suicide prevention supporters, I was hoping if you would please recommend my book today to a few of your GoodReads friends. Whatever you can do, I'll forever be grateful. Thanks, your friend, Sean H. Robertson.