Emmi's Reviews > Stolen Fury

Stolen Fury by Elisabeth Naughton

Dec 30, 10

bookshelves: on-kindle
Read from November 30 to December 30, 2010

I can't say enough good things about this book! I read the first 30 pages and was mildly intrigued but got distracted by a new release from a favorite author and put it down. Damn, if I would have read five more pages I wouldn't have been able to put it down until it was done.

This is a unique, fast pace, super hot, romantic suspense that encompasses everything you look for in this genre. The plot was so fresh and original. She gave you enough details about the artifacts so you totally "got" everything but it never became an art history lesson. There were plot twist (totally plausible twists that you don't have to suspend reality to believe) that I didn't see coming until I merrily read past them and had to do a double take just to make sure I read it right. And the romance... ahhh sigh... perfecto y muy caliente!! I loved both Rafe & Lisa. They were thoroughly fleshed out, with strong personalities but never so strong as to be a fault. There was hard pasts, humor, sweet love, hot hot hot bedroom-boat-shower action. Oh and the secondary characters. If Shane & Haliey don't get their own book asap I'll revolt!!

All in all a freaking awesome read. If you troll around for new series to read so you can fall in love with a new author Elizabeth Naughton fits all the criteria & more.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stolen Fury.

12/02/2010 page 50