Cora's Reviews > Blonde with a Wand

Blonde with a Wand by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Nov 30, 10

Read in November, 2010

** spoiler alert ** I loved this book! Blonde with a Wand is fast paced and fun. I read it in a single afternoon, and I can honestly say it's been a while since I've read something I absolutely couldn't put down.

Anica Revere is a Goody Two-Shoes witch who finds out in the worst way that the guy she's dating is a lying womanizer. His ex-girlfriend corners her in a restaurant bathroom and says she wants him back, and it's then Anica realizes just how easily she bought into his sexy, "good guy" charm. She goes back to the table to tell him she's leaving, and once she's outside, she breaks up with him. When Jasper tries to assure her that he truly is interested in her, she uses an old spell she doesn't know a whole lot about to change him into a cat. By changing him into an animal, she has broken a magical rule that instantly strips her of her power. Horrified by what she's done, she takes Jasper the cat back to her apartment, and with the aid of her magic wielding sister, her goth chick next door neighbor, and a fascinating senior couple, Anica goes to great lengths to try and get her magic back - and turn Jasper human again before the Witches Council finds out what she's done.

I highly recommend this one. If you're a fan of magical romances, you can't go wrong with Blonde with a Wand.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blonde with a Wand.