Christina's Reviews > Home Learning Year by Year: How to Design a Homeschool Curriculum from Preschool Through High School

Home Learning Year by Year by Rebecca Rupp

Nov 29, 10

bookshelves: 2010, homeschool
Read in November, 2010

I LOVED this book and plan to add it to my home library! It was exactly what I have been looking for- a detailed list of exactly what concepts should be covered at each grade level as well as specific and creative curriculum suggestions for each subject area. It is organized well, by grade level and subject matter- it not only covers the specifics of language arts and math but all social sciences and even physical health. Again, I was impressed with the extremely through coverage at each grade level. I've already bought and checked out some of the suggestions for areas I want to supplement and they are exactly what I needed. I highly recommend this book for any parent no matter if your child is homeschooled, attends public or private school so you can keep tabs on the essentials and make sure they are being covered.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Home Learning Year by Year.