Keri's Reviews > Tempted

Tempted by Megan Hart

Nov 29, 10

Read in November, 2010

I was suprised (pleasantly) by this book. I was afraid it'd be over the top explict sex but it wasn't. Nothing against the author Lora Leigh and her Breed series but it was a bit much for me and I feared this book would be the same. It wasn't. Still had sex scenes, but it also seemed to be a book that could be more like what could actually occur in real life (the love triangle part and mother-in-law part anyway) which I liked. It had its sad parts, shocking parts (not referring to the sex, and was not a bad read. I don't like it enought to buy (wish I'd have read the Breeds series before buying them)but don't regret the read either. Wasn't one of my favorites, and not one I'd reread over and over like many of my others. Never read a m/f/m book before, decided to read one and chose this one after reading the reviews. I think the m/f is more my thing, but like I said, not a bad read.
Lol, confusing as this review sounds (can you tell I'm not a professional book critic ;p ) I hope it helps!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempted.