Kira's Reviews > Duck!

Duck! by Kim Dare

First of all let me say that this wasn't something I expected to read, at all.

Not because of the subject matter, but because I don't generally read fantasy M/M for some reason...

It was recommended to me by a friend and because I trust her with me reading, I took a look.

Man am I glad I did... First of all I loved the D/s-relationship in the book. It was subtle and that made it much better for me in this context (though I can normally read books with much deeper D/s or BDSM-themes).

The society of bird shifters was also a very well thought concept. It was interesting to see how all of the different birds fit into the society, and even though you will probably know how this book ends, it is never a question of 'bothering to read' until the end.

The journey there and what happens after the big revelation are so worth it. I rarely cry while reading, but this book made me cry multiple times and I loved every tear shed, unlike normally.

If you love M/M-romance, D/s, fantasy elements and a well written story that knocks you off your feet, take a look at Duck!, you won't be disappointed. Promise.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Duck!.