Sunflower's Reviews > Outlive Your Life: You Were Made to Make a Difference

Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado

Reading, “Outlive Your Life”, I’ve always been impressed with Max Lucado’s very personable style of writing. What is enjoyable about his work, is both the style of writing, very laidback, still biblical and how he really helps the reader’s connect with what our Father tries to reach out to each and everyone of us. His books can be convicting, but often so subtle that you don’t realize until what he shares sinks in.

In “Outlive Your Life”, I discovered a book that works great as a short devotional study or simply an evening encouraging read, that challenges, you the believer, to live beyond your boundaries.

In a world that is both challenging and sometimes discouraging, “Outlive Your Life” calls out to the reader live their life beyond the safety zones of their home as ask the question, “Why wait, if you, yes you, can help make that impact, however tiny it maybe to you, but big for someone else”?

Using Acts 12 as the basis, readers are taken on a life changing challenge that makes it difficult to consider, what appears as a simple book, to put down and walk away…instead it asks you…what can you do yourself?

Max Lucado shares more about why he wrote, “Outlive Your Life” here, but it’s worth reading the book yourself to discover for yourself…”What if….”?

Read “Outlive Your Life” yourself and ask yourself….”What if….”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Outlive Your Life.