♥ Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness's Reviews > Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage

Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage by Jennifer Ashley

3209146
Apr 14, 11

bookshelves: highlanders
Read in November, 2010

Reviewed for http://shamelessromancereviews.blogsp...

I used to hare the idea of men in kilts. "Their bloody skirts" I would say.

I HAVE BEEN REFORMED

Ill have to start by saying that after studying the cover, I cannot fault any missing hands :(

Lady Isabella's Scandalous marriage is the second in the 'Highland Pleasures' series. And after reading and being irrevocably moved by 'Lord Ian Mackenzie' saying that I was eager for the follow up is somewhat an understatement.

I have to say of course that I didn't enjoy this story as much as Ian's But that isn't to say that Isabella and Macs story was any lesS dark and delectably sexy!

I found Mac to be wicked - in the good sense. He was witty, charming, caring and did I mention HOT!

Even Isabella the heroine, whom I usually find irritating as all hell - I took a liking to. She was so confident in her self for a woman in that era.

The couples sex scenes were, well lets just say I found myself using the book to fan myself on numerous occasions!!

I love all the Mackenzie's. Ms. Ashley incorporates all the brothers into the stories. This is a series that I'am certainly looking forward to following.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ronyell Great review Sam! I just loved Mac to death!!!

Rhonda Hey woman, You should fix that link, it doesn't work! *snickers*