Marcella's Reviews > Ecstasy Unveiled

Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione

4252067
Nov 28, 10

Larissa Ione had me feeling every emotion in this book. I love Lore and this book had me falling in love with him even more. Assassins are sexy but wow, Lore is a whole new kind of sexy.

I felt bad for him because of his half bred status. Half breeds aren't exactly embraced. I wanted to smack Wraith and Shade upside their heads for being so mean to him. Granted he tried to kill him but he had no idea they were his brothers. Cut him some slack will ya! I did love how Eidolon was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. his desperation to get through to Shade and Wraith to accept Lore shows how important family is to E.

Parts of this book had me biting my nails. There were some close calls with losing beloved characters. I was all over the place, emotionally, with this book.

I cried a little, I was cussing a little but most importantly these brothers, all of them, including Kynan, had me laughing my ass off.
I love these guys and this book just only made that love stronger.

What a fantastic read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ecstasy Unveiled.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: Why are the brothers so hostile to Lore?! They are really pissing me off...I really like Lore now!

message 2: by Marcella (last edited Feb 24, 2011 02:26PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marcella They are hostile only because they don't know him. They are protecting themselves. They are cautious because of their other psycho brother. Remember...Lore tried to kill them. Give it time.

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: I know...I guess I really feel for Lore b/c I know why he's doing what he doing, yanno!

Marcella I feel for Lore too. Family is important to all of them. I promise you will not be disappointed with the outcome. This book had me fall in love with Lore and those damn sexy demon brothers even more. Let me know how you feel about them when you get to the end.