Kat Kennedy's Reviews > A Certain Wolfish Charm

A Certain Wolfish Charm by Lydia Dare

My entire family drove to a place called Wagga Wagga on Saturday. For the first part of the trip I ditched my son with my husband and my brother in their car and slept in the back of the car my parents were driving. Yes, for an hour I got to relive my childhood and have my parents all to myself stuck in the car with me so that they couldn't escape.

My dad passed over his iPad when I woke up and said he'd downloaded some books for me to read. It was either reading the first book of this series or the many, many Kathleen E. Woodiwiss novels, or Wilbur Smith novels.

Now this probably looks like my dad was being considerate and thought that since his daughter reads paranormal trash, that all paranormal trash is the same so he chose this series to download and decided to throw in some chic lit as well to keep me happy.

Actually, my dad loves romance novels and he has read all of this series and almost every Kathleen Woodiwiss novel there is. He's also read Twilight and the Sookie Stackhouse series! If that isn't scary then I don't know what is. (Okay, yes I do, my dad also does the best damn rendition of The Rocky Horror Show's I'm Just a Sweet Transvestite that I've ever heard. It makes me seek therapy every time he does it.)

So I started reading this one on his recommendation. I can't say I read it for long. It was pretty much like every other historical romance. You know, the hero is a cad, the heroine is a fiery minx with sweet eyes and creamy orbs for breats.

This one just had werewolves.

romance cover
They were just posing for a book cover, guys!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Certain Wolfish Charm.

Comments (showing 1-8)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 8: by Pack-it-up (new)

Pack-it-up That is hilarious. I've seen this book at my local library multiple time, but have always passed it over because just Looking at the cover, I could tell you the entire plot already. Meh..

Kat Kennedy Thanks PIU, they are very, very meh.

message 6: by Pack-it-up (new)

Pack-it-up Yay! You commented on my comment! :)

Kat Kennedy Why wouldn't I?

message 4: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina Because you are just to cool for us common mortals ;) lol

Kat Kennedy No! It's so not true. I just started getting notifications again so I'm actually getting to see comments!

message 2: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina Bah…do not lie, babe. You have the pretty husband, the nice chubby kids, the horribly exotic light eyes and the good reviews...should I go on? You are right up there with the Disney princesses and other fluffy ideals of us girly girls :) lol lol lol

Kat Kennedy My freakishly blue eyes are watching... Always.