Indie Reviews's Reviews > The Hell You Say

The Hell You Say by Josh Lanyon

May 24, 2012

bookshelves: rainbow-reviews, favorites, fiction, indie-reviews, lgbt, mystery, romance
Read in January, 2010

In the third book of the Adrien English Mysteries series, The Hell You Say, author Josh Lanyon presents us with another compelling mystery, while at the same time continuing his exploration of the protagonists Adrien and Jake and the emotional twists and turns of their relationship.

The mystery in Book 3 of the series is most gripping and I was completely swallowed-up by Adrien and Jake’s quest to solve the crimes. Once again, this is attributable to the author’s ability to craft an elaborate mystery plot with an assortment of well-written secondary characters as possible suspects, some of whom I suspect may become recurring characters in the books to come. The subject matter of this who done it also fed my personal fascination with matters relating to the occult. On this front, it is clear that Mr. Lanyon did some thorough research in his writing of the pagan religions into the storyline and in particular of the differences between Wicca and Satanism and the more dubious off-shoot cults.

The complete review of The Hell You Say by Josh Lanyon is available at Indie Reviews.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hell You Say.