Monica's Reviews > Creepers

Creepers by David Morrell

Nov 30, 10

Read from November 28 to 30, 2010

Let me first say that this book was not what i was expecting...what i was expecting was a ghostly horror story of some kind. So after my initial disappointment that this was in fact a thriller suspense dealing with the subject of urban exploring, which i of course Googled and which you most likely will also Google during and after reading the book, i eased into the writing and found myself enjoying it.

Five people enter the Paragon Hotel on the premise of exploring each floor, all the way up to the penthouse where the eccentric millionaire who built the building sequestered himself away for many years. The twists and turns never stop coming at you, the writing is strong and moves quickly, leaves you guessing, and sucks you in completely. I found myself holding my breath when doors to hotel rooms were opened, never quite knowing what to expect, yet expecting something that was sure to make me want to keep reading.

A good book to pick up when you want to escape from reality and just let a bit of suspense take over for a little while.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Creepers.