Allison's Reviews > A Voice in the Wind

820035
Apr 17, 08

bookshelves: highly-recommend
Read in April, 2008

I read this book back in 2003 and LOVED it. It was possibly one of the best books I have ever read. I never got around to reading the next two in the series, so I am re-reading it now, so that I can continue with the series.

***update***
Just finished re-reading this and I am so glad I did, because I had forgotten so much of the plot! If possible, I forgot just how MUCH I love this book. I think it is my number one favorite book ever. I can't wait to continue with book number 2, and eventually read all three in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Voice in the Wind.

Sarah It's on my list!!! I wish we lived closer so we could borrow books :)

message 2: by Chastity (new) - added it

Chastity Davis My mother in law let me borrow this book, but I have yet to read it. I know she has book 2 as well, so I should get started!

Danielle This series is absolutely fantastic. I think the second book is even BETTER, if that's even possible!

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Hey there - thanks for the great review! I am trying to find someone with Voice in the Wind on Nook that would do the "LendMe" option-I so badly want to read it! If you happen to have it on Nook, would you friend request me? I'm Ashley Glover at ash567@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

Allison I do not, sorry! I'm an old fashioned borrow books from the library girl.

message 6: by Abigail (new) - added it

Abigail Edwards Did you read Redeeming Love and if so did this book have as much as a love story as RL??

message 7: by Abigail (new) - added it

Chrissy this trilogy is so good- could not put it down.

Eunice T. Ankrah Nanjxhbsjsksjbshgdb ::) u