Jory's Reviews > Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants

Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants by Louise Rennison

2032104
Jul 24, 2015

bookshelves: why-yes-i-ya

Don't get me wrong, I love these books, but it seems like the same things happen to Georgia over and over again. She's still dating the Sex God, but then Dave the Laugh comes along and snogs her and shes as confused as ever. And this seems to be happening like, once every month. And then Dave starts dating Georgia's friend Ellen, and she starts getting all jealous. FOR GOD SAKES WOMAN, IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH DAVE, JUST DUMP THE SEX GOD ALREADY.

I'm most definitely glad that Robbie (the Sex God, obviously) told her that he was leaving and going to New Zealand for a year. I love her, but Georgia, guuuurl, you need to put that red bottomosity to rest and figure out the whole boy situation.

This book was definitely full of hilariosity. I especially loved the obsession her and the Ace Gang had (or still have, considering he's still there in the books) on the new French teacher. And the trip to Paris was downright hilarious as well. It would be like a Paris street performer to pretend that they are juggling someone's breasts. Speaking of breasts, Georgia is me when I was her age. I was blessed (NOT) at the ripe age of 13 with HUGE nunga-nungas. I did not want them. I still have them. Ugh.

I think I have the General Horn for these books. I cannot put them down. Such guilty pleasure novels, these are. And I love every minute of them.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dancing in My Nuddy-Pants.

12/20/2010 page 40
12/26/2010 page 132
59.0% "Stupid holidays, I'm so behind!"
show 2 hidden updates…