Christopher's Reviews > Murder Most Fab: You'd Kill to be that Famous

Murder Most Fab by Julian Clary

Sep 15, 11

Read in September, 2011

The book started off well I thought and the jokes were kinda funny but this soon went flat after about 50 or so pages in. I read the way to the end just because I never leave a book unfinished. I really was disappointed with the main character, I hated him, he was so easily led, no morals, selfish and stupid. His friend the nurse/prostitute/blackmailing murderous wretch was an awful character also, and I've no idea why the main character sill had so much respect for her after so long. I felt no compassion for any of the characters in this book, this dull, camp and not funny book.

I should give this book some good comments also since I gave it 2 stars, so I must have liked something about it..... ah yes well what I did like was the romance the main character had with the wealthy Timothy, and how it ended and so kept some part of the main character decent because of his constant thoughts about him. Then meeting him again in the club and the affair thereafter was interesting. Its a pity the rest of the book was such a waste because this relationship was interesting.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder Most Fab.

09/07/2011
40.0% "Good story so far, the lead caracter is a mystery but his mother and friend are quite funny, some funny episodes :)"
09/08/2011
60.0% "And the plot thickens, its really out there though, but described well enough to make it belivable. :)"
09/11/2011 page 296
80.0% "Can nearly predict tge ending of this from here, he cant get away with it for ever, glad Tim left him too :)"