Relyn's Reviews > The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate

The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly

Dec 28, 14

Read from November 14 to 27, 2010, read count: 1

I began doing GoodReads as a digital version of my own book journals. I thought this would be a fun way to keep track of my reading. I enjoy writing up my thoughts as I finish each book. As a teacher and a bookworm, I read so many books. My reviews help me keep track of what I want to use again in my classroom as well as creating a very bookish personal history. I also use it to create my annual Best Books post on my blog, too. (www.comesitbymyfire.blogspot.com)

Some time ago I discovered the GoodReads app. I began scanning books and telling myself I would enter them later. Uh oh. I never did. Tonight is my attempt to catch up. Unless I absolutely remember the book in real detail, I am going to just repost this little blurb and move on. Not helpful to other readers, perhaps, but it will allow me to keep track of how many books I read each year as well as what I read. I promise, I will keep up with my reviews in 2015.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate.