JoYee Chu's Reviews > Cabel's Story

Cabel's Story by Lisa McMann

Nov 26, 10

Read in November, 2010

I actually read this in like...30 minutes, i am so proud of myself.

I'm surprised how short this is, and i (as the ijiot i am) forgot Lisa McMann's writing style for a second, and i promise, it was only a second! I totally got back on track and read between the lines and TOTALLY got Cabel's feelings and reasons for what he does. I am absolutely amazed at the rollercoaster ride she can take me on in 13 pages of reading. This is also the first time i have finished an "eBook" of any way, shape or form (university pdf's don't count, they are "compulsory"). Even if it's only 13 pages, yes i am ashamed, but i love the old fashioned way of holding a book in my hands just too much to let go.

This story is short, to the point, and is wonderfully and seamlessly woven into Wake respective of it's needed positions and catches up quite a bit of the starting bounces of Cabel's interactions with Janie. I did actually think that his first non-motivated interaction with Janie was a bit, "Well, wasn't THAT convenient?" but now i totally see it and is ashamed to have thought otherwise before. Lisa McMann, you are a genius.

After reading Fade, i have yet to find a copy of Gone in the library database. I will request it soon. Now i will go, and make a few billion fanarts to the first two books.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cabel's Story.

JoYee Chu I pre-ordered the box set for this series! I was actually gonna buy the 3rd book at a really cheap bookstore because my library has a tendency to have 2/3 of a series and then forget about the rest of it. T_T Oh dear library, why art thou so commitment-phobic? Can't wait for it to be released!

Cheyenne Haase how do you go to it to read

JoYee Chu Dear Cheyenne,

I found Cabels story on Lisa Mcmanns website free for download. :) perhaps you can find it that way? From what I remember it was a PDF. :) I hope you can find it!

Taylor Woods Where on her website did you find it? I've looked through every link :(